Our latest bathroom creation that was finished on Friday in Warrington. This is the third bathroom I have worked on for the Carter family. It has been a real pleasure working for them again… this one was for their son, Tom. Tom and his family approached me and asked for a completely different layout. So, we changed the outside stack to incorporate the new shower area and toilet, ensuring the window area remained the same. We replaced all the walls, floor and ceiling… 80% of the wall tiles are ceramic with the remaining 20% in the shower area in porcelain. The ceiling has been fully plastered and soon to be decorated. Hey presto, this is the finished product!! Any enquiries or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us